Friday 2 December 2011

FOREWORD

First of all the typical and annoying disclaimer everybody knows, stating: THIS AN ORIGINAL WORK OF FICTION, any resemblance to real life is 100% unintended coincidence. Now that that’s settled, there are just two things I'd like to point out, to maximise the experience of this novel:
1.   A glossary of unfamiliar/unknown terms is a must for this novel, since I'm going to use many terms relating to Japanese folklore that are new to many readers, so this is going to ease understanding.
2.   I would like you the reader to be part of this work, by commenting on the chapters and sending me your ideas on how to improve the story. Who knows, maybe your idea will be the one used on a future chapter.
So this how it goes: This novel is written by me, with your help. I always felt certain books, as I advanced on the story, became boring and lost interest, so to make my own project different from the many books in stores and bookshelf’s in homes worldwide; I came with the idea to go directly to the audience and get direct feedback from them, I sincerely hope to write an excellent piece of fiction and fantasy, for that I need your cooperation and sincere opinion.
Thanks for coming aboard this project; I hope you really enjoy it!!!

Sincerely yours


                                                                                       Yamazaki Shizuka
PD: Your ideas send them to this e-mail: yukinoeternal.blizzard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment